FreeTextBox 2.0.7 released
This is a minor release before working on a full 2.1 release with some major changes/features (more on this later)
- Added Languages: Romanian (Marius Dima), Czech (Dave Srnec), Catalan (??)
- Added: AllowHtmlMode (depreciated FTB 1.x property for DNN)
- Added: StylesMenu is now filled with styles from DesignModeCss by default. Set AutoParseStyles=false to disable this.
- Bug Fix: NetSpell and IeSpellCheck buttons fixed.
- Bug Fix: Mono does not correctly support HttpBrowserCapabilities.MSDomVersion, so alternate browser detection is being used. Now we are Mono 1.0 compliant!
- Changed: Formatter.HtmlCodesToHtmlSymbols to convert all chars over ASCII 128. Previously only a select group were being transformed. This helps non-US compiles of source code and overall compatibility.
- Changed: SupportFolder was defaulting to ~/aspnet_client/FreeTextBox which is really incorrect. It should have been /aspnet_client/ so that each virtual directory application does not have to have its own copy of FreeTextBox scripts and images. This may be a breaking change for some, but hopefully the next version of FreeTextBox (2.1) will solve this once and for all (see next post).