FreeTextBox 3.1.1 Released
Bug fixes and ASP.NET 2.0 final.
- Native ASP.NET 2.0 version now included (not Beta 1 or 2)
- BUG: fixed problems when FreeTextBox was in a INamingContainer (such as a MasterPage or DataGrid)
- BUG: DesignModeBodyTagCssClass was using ResolveUrl, now it is not
- BUG: Refreshing toolbars could cause problems when switching from html to design mode (thanks to Telligent)
Reference to FtbWebResource.axd is now prefixed by ResolveUrl(“~/”) by
default. AssemblyResourceHanlder is still an available setting
AssemblyResourceHandlerPath to something else.
- CHANGE: Moved some resource code to ClientScriptWrapper class so that .NET 1.x and .NET 2.x code could be separated
dlls were named according to MAJOR.MINOR.DOTNETVERSION.SUB (FreeTextBox
3.0.4 on ASP.NET 1.0 was 3.0.3300.4). Now they are named according to
MAJOR.MINOR.SUB.BUILD to help better track release versions.