iTunesU Site Utility in C# (.NET)
- Add/Edit/Delete Sections
- Add/Edit/Delete Courses
- Add/Edit/Delete Groups
- Upload/Edit/Delete Tracks
There are a lot of things it doesn’t do, like let you edit themes or add images to courses, but it is really helping us get started. Here’s a screenshot:
You just enter your shared secret and domain name, press “Load Site Tree” and then right click on the various items to add/edit/delete.
And here’s what it looks like in iTunes.
Download & Installation
- Download iTunes U Utility 0.1
- Requirements – Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0; PC only
- iTunesU Support Site – Here’s where I started
- iTunesU Java Library – this is much more fully featured and documented than my code.
- Woolamaloo – Rich Wolf’s Mac tool which is much more fully featured than this tool. He also has a Windows app, but as far as I can tell it only lets you login.
My source code is very rough, but it someone needs it, I’m happy to provide it. Also, our iTunes U site is not yet public, but it will be in a few weeks.